Thursday, January 15, 2009

K.I.T.


never have i known a friend to complete, compliment, and comfort me such as this...

where did she come from...??

it was akward yet refreshing to meet someone who acts, talks, walks, and dresses like me...

could this be real... ??

ive had those such "friends" who claimed to be there 'til the end' but where are they ..?? ha !! good question...

ive shed tears and told secrets and not one judgemental comment proceeded out of her mouth...

dare i call her my bff...??

a yr into this new friendship...seems like ive known her for forever...not one fight...not one argument..

is she genuine..??

im very picky when it comes to friends...and i kno she is too...

now i kno she isnt forced to be my friend but she made the decision...and it feels really good to kno her !!

how long will it last..??

shes crazy !! but its cool !!

i actually have no problem with it..cuz she brings out the crazy in me that ive bottled up for so long...

dare i call her my bff...??

will i k.i.t. (keep in touch)...?

should i continue to be her friend...yea, good idea...ive been blesed with someone who can be loyal and trustworthy...

real...

yea, good desription...

i think im gonna k.i.t. with her...

Katherine I. Thrasher !!

No comments: