Friday, January 23, 2009

Undefined

hap⋅py  (adjective)

1. delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to be happy to see a person.


2. characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.

3. favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky: a happy, fruitful land.

REMIX:

hap⋅py (feeling)

1. delighted to see his face, glad he's in my life, yea he's that person.

2. ha...pleasure ;), content in his presence, joy when he makes me smile, mind knows no other feeling when with him.

3. how lucky i am, for once, to have such a REAL man in my life.

C.P.D.


1 comment:

Mr. Fresh Daily said...

I'm pretty sure, whoever this dude may be, he loves & &appreciates you the same way you do him.

I wish I had a girl like you in my life right now because I know you would do me right, unlike my my girlfriend now..sh's so..UGH !!!