1. delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to be happy to see a person.
2. characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.
3. favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky: a happy, fruitful land.
1. delighted to see his face, glad he's in my life, yea he's that person.
2. ha...pleasure ;), content in his presence, joy when he makes me smile, mind knows no other feeling when with him.
3. how lucky i am, for once, to have such a REAL man in my life.